- Hindi news
- Second President of the United States John Adams Refused to Hand Over Office to His Main Rival on the 1800 Election Thomas Jefferson
John Adams was the second President of the US and the primary President to be within the White House. (File picture)
The matter is in regards to the presidential election in America within the yr 1800. John Adams, the second president of the United States of America, was defeated on this election. His opponent Thomas Jefferson gained. Despite this John refused at hand over the task to Thomas. Then that occurred, which he had by no means imagined.
John didn’t attend Thomas’ swearing-in ceremony on 20 January. White House workers additionally refused to attend the ceremony. That is why the mid-day guidelines of January 20 couldn’t be written. It is on at the present time that the President of America assigns the profitable candidate.
Had to go away White House regardless of stubbornness
John was adamant. He was neither leaving the White House nor handing over his task to Thomas. In such a state of affairs, his workers stopped listening to him. All safety eliminated. The official communication was reduce off. The Presidential workers stopped taking orders from him and the President’s workplace was additionally eliminated.
Departments additionally began ignoring
Despite the defeat, John, who was frozen within the White House, started being ignored by the army, CIA, FBI and White House workers. Seeing himself being insulted, John lastly needed to settle for defeat and formally handed over the task to Thomas on 4 March 1801.
What will occur if Trump doesn’t depart the White House?
- Secret Services may additionally focus its consideration on Trump with Biden.
- The CIA could start briefing each Trump and Biden. (This may also embody different intelligence inputs, together with the report of Top Secret Intelligence. It is normally briefed to the Commander in Chief.)
- CIA counter intelligence groups that spy for the CIA could begin giving briefings to each.
- White House staffers can begin working in accordance with their new president.
- On January 20, Mid-Day White House workers exclude the products of the outdated president and produce the products of the brand new president with none permission.
- From January, Trump’s wage will reduce off the White House hire.
- Biden’s presidential wage will begin from January and the White House hire shall be reduce from his wage.
- Melania Trump will stop to be the White House boss by mid-January 20. The workers will change Dr. Jill Biden as his boss.
- All presidential presidential communications shall be faraway from Trump by January 20 noon.
- Officers of the Pentagon, CIA, FBI, Attorney General, Secret Services will proceed the dialogue till the outdated president is on guard.
- Bist and Airforce One will salute Trump and concentrate on Biden.
- Bist will take Biden’s blood pattern with out anybody’s permission. This has been happening for 200 years.
You may learn these information associated to the US election …
1. Kamala Harris to be the first woman Vice President in America, holds 3 records simultaneously
2. Death of 8 President, Ford became Alexander without winning the election
3. Trump may break 124-year-old tradition, fears media- President will not congratulate Biden
4. 77-year-old Biden will be the next president, winning Pennsylvania and snatching victory from Trump