What’s going viral: It is being claimed on social media that in accordance with the exit ballot, Tejashwi Yadav would be the subsequent Chief Minister of Bihar.
To substantiate the declare, screenshots of the bulletin are additionally being shared with the ’emblem’ of a number of information channels together with ABP News and India Today.
And what’s the reality?
- Tejashwi Yadav’s official Twitter We checked all of the tweets within the final one week from Handel. We didn’t obtain any updates associated to exit polls.
- Viral screenshots of which information channels are being reported. On checking the official YouTube channel of all of them, we couldn’t discover any video associated to the published of exit ballot.
- We didn’t get any such information even by looking out totally different phrase on Google. Which confirms that the exit ballot of Bihar meeting elections has been launched.
- Media revealed throughout investigation The reports It is revealed that the exit ballot telecast of Bihar meeting elections is banned from October 28 to November 7.
- On November 7, Bihar has the final part of voting, on at the present time solely the exit ballot could be telecast. While posts claiming exit ballot on social media have been made on 6 November.
- The Chief Electoral Officer of Bihar on the official web site of the Election Commission of India (ECI) order can also be. According to which the exit ballot can’t be telecast earlier than 7 November. Meaning that the declare being made on social media is pretend.